Introduction

An Introduction into my life

Hello, my name is Chanté Olivier. I am from South Africa, and I'm 14 years old. I have long blonde hair, and my eyes are a mix between blue and green. 

I would say my personality is a mix between funny and sarcastic. But I act different with different groups of people. For example, when I am with my close friends I am more out going and loud. But when I am with people that I am not close with I am quieter and not as out going. I am quite introverted around new people, I don't like talking to new people at all. I will usually only talk to them if they start the conversation.

Family and friends are so important to me. They are what keep me happy. They are always there for when you need someone to talk to. And you can always count on them to be there for you. My close friends are considered a family to me. A family that I had the choice of who could be in it. Sometimes you don't always talk to them, but you still know that they are still there for you.

I don't have many hobbies or interests. I only like a few things. I like sports, specifically hockey and tennis. And in my free time I like to read, draw and listen to music. I listen to music everyday. When I wake up I play a song that can motivate me and to get me ready for the rest of the day. I have quite a few bands and artists that I like. The main ones that I listen to are Shawn Mendes, 5SOS (5 Seconds of Summer), Yungblud and One Direction. I like to listen to music because it can express how i feel without me needing to say anything. A lot of the time I listen to music that can explain how I am feeling, eg. when i am feeling sad I would listen to sad songs. But I also like researching about the artists/bands to know more about their backstory and why they wrote specific songs.

Comments